Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fun Summer DIY's

For whatever reason I always feel extra crafty in the summer.  Maybe it's all the camp crafts I did as a kid, or because I sewed with my grandma a lot in the summer.  Whatever it is, I've found some super-fun summer crafts to try:

(I love this one because it doesn't permanently change your tanktop.  Perfect for when you forget a casual bag on your beach vacation!)

(Saw this furst on Maegan's site, and I've had these on my blog before as finished products from etsy, but just in case you want to make your own, here's the how-to!)

(I've seen a ton of recipes for this online, but I love the cute little jars Rachel made for hers.  This scrub can be endlessly customized:  use coconut oil instead of olive oil, add lemon juice, use salt instead of sugar.....whatever you like best!)

(can't get any more summer than that!)
 
I think I'm going to whip up a few of these friendship bracelets for my trip to Toronto in a few weeks.  I've never been, so if any of you have any great "must-see's" please let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment