Sunday, March 27, 2011

American Eagle Floral Peasant Sundress

This dress is currently hanging in my closet and I LOVE it.  I can't wait to wear this on a date.  My guy is a big fan of my summer dresses and he is going to love this one. 


I'll be honest, when I first picked this up off the rack I didn't really have high hopes.  Dresses like this usually don't look all that cute on me (my tummy is NOT my best feature).  But this one looks GREAT.  Plus, I've been a fan of American Eagle's sizes for a long time.  If you pick up a size 12, it's a size 12.  A large is (according to their size chart) a 10/12, but I'd guess they're cut a little more generously than that.  This particular dress goes up to a size 18 (but they're sold out on-line in sizes above 12, so try your local store).  Another great thing I've learned about American Eagle over the years is that if they're sold out of your size in-store, they'll order and ship your correct size directly to your house.  How cool is that?!  Now if only they didn't make you listen to a 5 minute sales spiel everytime you walk into their store.....can't have everything though, right?!

Anyway, this dress is so cute.  You can accessorize this with a cute brown leather belt, or throw on a denim jacket and wear it to work.  Which reminds me, I need a leather belt!  

1 comment:

  1. i absolutely love this dress...just got it a few days ago. i had been eyeing it for weeks and then when i have the money its not in the store but the sales lady went into the back and found it the LAST one and it was in my size and i got it for 25! Im in love and i can't wait to wear it out!

    ReplyDelete