Friday, March 25, 2011

Sundance Catalog sale find: the perfect summer dress.

I LOVE dresses in the summer.  So lightweight and cool, especially living in Texas.  I'm also a huge fan of sleeveless things.  I know, a lot of women don't like their arms, but I think my arms are one of my best features so I like to show them off.  My legs?  That's another story. 

I'm in love with this dress from the Sundance Catalog.  AND......it's on sale people!!!
Libby Dress $29.99

Here's a closeup of the braid detail under the bust--so cute!!!
This dress also comes in ivory, which would totally be my pick.  A little (almost) white dress in the summer, a tan (spray-on or real, I won't judge) and some cute sandals....perfect!!!  It also comes in petite sizes.  I'm not really sure how accurace Sundance sizes are, but this dress comes in sizes up to 16, so that's a pretty good range.  I think this dress would be really flattering on a TON of different body shapes and there's enough coverage in the bodice for the more "blessed" of you girls. 

The only drawback?  It's linen.  And dry clean only.  But to me, that just means "handwash".  I haven't met a natural fabric yet that couldn't actually be handwashed. 

I'm so glad that it's almost payday.......

No comments:

Post a Comment