Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Purse Envy: Fossil Jesse Tote

If there's one thing I can be pursuaded to spend a little bit of money on, it's a purse.  I'm actually a bit of a snob when it comes to purses.  They don't have to cost $500 (that's just crazy-talk), but they DO have to be leather, or have leather trim (if they're canvas).  I said in my last post that I'm a bit in love with Fossil and Lucky Brand purses.  They're just so cool.  Plus, I always seem to find really great ones on sale at Dillards.  I'm talking $40 or less people!  Now that's a SALE!

Here's the Fossil purse I'm coveting right now:


Seriously love!!!  I like a tote for a everyday purse so I can carry around all my stuff.  I'm addicted to my Nook Color, and this purse is plenty big enough for that, along with all the other, everyday stuff we all carry around.  I also love the vintage-y vibe it's got going on.  Will DEFINITELY be keeping my eye out for this on the sale rack!!!  Although if someone would like to buy it for me I wouldn't say no.  A girl can dream, right??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment