Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Stores to Try: Forever 21

According to Possessionista, Forever 21 is where some of our favorite Bachelorettes (Jillian and Emily, just to name a few), love to shop.  If you've never been there, Forever 21 is the mecca of cheap, trendy clothes.  I've personally never been in there and found anything that fits though.  Things are usually just a smidge to small for my c-cup size chest, and of course a large is never quite large enough.  After some research, I realized that's because a large at Forever 21 is actually about a size 9/10.  Um, WHAT?!

So after expressing a bit of outrage, I calmed down enough to realize that there is ALSO a Forever 21+.  Their sizes start at size XL, which corresponds to size 11/12.  Now, I realize that some of you are tag-conscious and don't want to wear something that says "XL".  My solution?  Cut off the tag. 

Check out what I found on Forever 21+:



Tip:  Forever 21 has free shipping on U.S. orders over $50.  Check out their fabulous accessories of you come up a little short of reaching that goal.  Also, check out their site often because things sell out quickly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment