Thursday, April 21, 2011

Beauty Favorite: Dallas


This is my favorite blush/bronzer.  I use it year-round as a blush, and in the winter as a bronzer (I use a slightly darker bronzer in the summer when I have more color to my face).  It's the perfect shade and doesn't have any shimmer.  I don't like shimmery products very much because I tend to be shiny anyway, and shimmer just makes me look even shinier.  I also use this as eye color in the summer too.  It's really versatile.

The best part about this product is that it lasts FOREVER.  I've had the same box for years.  Seriously, YEARS.  Which, I know, is probably far longer than you should keep makeup, but I'm not throwing something away that I use everyday!  Plus, it comes with its own little brush.  I love this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment