Thursday, April 14, 2011

Beauty Favorite: Hope in a Jar


Yes, I know it's spendy for some budgets (mine included!), but I LOVE this stuff.  The 2 oz. container lasts about 2 months for me, and that's using it twice a day.  In addition to moisturizing, it also contains exfoliators, so it leaves my skin feeling really smooth.  This particular version also contains NO sunscreen.  I tend to break out when wearing sunscreen directly on my face, so I prefer to use a foundation with sunscreen instead (and wearing hats).  There is another version with the sunscreen if you prefer. 

I'm lucky that I have pretty good skin with few wrinkles, but I've noticed that the older I get, the more "orange-peely" my chin area seems to get.   So I tend to steer more towards products that smooth skin rather than treat wrinkles.  This is the moisturizer I buy when I budget allows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment