Thursday, April 28, 2011

Daily Style: April 28

Pants:  JCrew
T-Shirt:  Target
Vest:  American Eagle
Shoes:  Converse (low-tops)

This is probably closest to my actual style when I'm hanging out on the weekend or doing a photo shoot, only I'd wear jeans instead of white pants.  I helped out at the high school again today though, and we can only wear jeans there on Fridays.  :(  I liked the white pants though--I haven't worn them in a few years so it was nice to rediscover them.  I'm not really sure what I'm doing to look so busty.  Wow!  lol  My photographer is only 11, so I think maybe I need to give someone some lessons.  Anyway, I'm a big fan of this shirt/vest combo.  I think I've worn it once a week since I threw it together.  So many of the other bloggers I read have inspired me.  I know my fashion choices don't really compare to theirs, but I'm definitely taking chances that I wouldn't have thought of before.  Thanks guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment