Friday, April 8, 2011

In My Anthropologie Wishlist

I love Anthropologie.  Yes, it's not what one would call "inexpensive", but the thing about Anthro is that they have AMAZING sales.  If you're lucky enough to live near a store, it's definitely worth it to make a quick run-through as often as you can to see what new sale items they have.  If not, then make a wishlist and stalk it religiously.  Some things will sell out in your size before they go on sale, but often times, if you're diligent, you can score big. 

Here is what's currently in my wishlist:


This is in case I go on a romantic beach vacation...a girl can dream right??



I covet this dress.  Covet.  I've actually tried it on in the store and it fits beautifully.  The fabric is wonderful too.  This is definitely a date dress.  I was to tempted to buy it the day I tried it on too, but I couldn't justify spending that much.  Hopefully I can pick it up on sale.  Fingers crossed.



Sadly, this is on-sale in my size, but I really want the other dress more (and this is still a bit too steep for me).  Wonderful dress though and it has great ratings!  This would be perfect to wear to a summer wedding.



No comments:

Post a Comment