Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Found: Cute (Cheap!) Dresses from ModCloth

I've probably already said it 300 times, but I love dresses.  Especially in the summer.  Here are a few I've found that I'd love to add to my collection:

(the only size left in this is a large, which corresponds to a 12/14 according to ModCloth's guidelines)


(The only thing I dislike about this one is that it ties is back.  That screams "maternity!" to me, but you could always remove the self-belt and use a real belt)

(this is knit fabric so it will be soooo comfortable!)


(this one is pretty bare, so you might want to wear a tank underneath, but I had to include it because I LOVE the back)


(this is a lot like the first dress design-wise, but I had to include it because I'm a huge fan of that particular yellow)

No comments:

Post a Comment