Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fossil New Arrival! Rose Floral Thong

Heh heh.  Thong.  Yes, I'm a 13 year old boy.  So what??!!  But tell me you didn't have the same thought?


ANYWAY!  These sandals are so cute.  So so cute.  Perfect for the summer too and they come in several colors.  I know you're probably thinking that $49.00 is expensive for a pair of summer sandals, but trust me, you'll wear these with EVERYTHING.  And they're leather too, so they'll last for years.  I'm currently pretty bummed about a cute pair of silver sandals I bought at Target last year.  So stinkin' cute and I wear them CONSTANTLY.  Unfortunately, they won't last much longer.  $16 was a great price to pay, but I'd rather have paid more for better quality.  I didn't know I'd love them so much when I bought them though.  :(  I'm definitely an advocate of buying the best purses and shoes you can afford.  You'll be much happier in the long-run!!

These sandals are in the new catalog coming out soon, so they're not available yet.  Keep your eye out if you want them--they're sure to go fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment